Thursday, July 7, 2011

Randomness in Schooling

It just so happened that we bought a pack of disposable cups in four colors that matched some pom-poms that I already had, so I made a transfer activity.  Not truly montessori or anything, but close!  HA!  They had fun & that's what matters!  We got to work on fine motor, color matching, stacking the cups, etc with this simple activity!

Eliza lined up the farm animals getting ready to go to a party!  Ha!  Those pink, orange & brown twisty things (can't remember what they're called...mommy brain!)  are lassos that have gotten a lot of use!

Hauling clutter to the attic the kiddos found my graduation cap.  They just had to try it on & I had to take pics.  It won't be long before they're off & ready to take on the world!  I'm treasuring these days in my heart!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment