They are loving their new playdough we made!
"A Fish" =)
Eliza has had this mastered for a while now, but when I bring it out, she still finds it exciting to see how quickly she can finish it. I love it...I do the same thing. When something loses it's challenge, then I just try to do it more quickly or with fewer errors...hopefully she will never lose this quality!
Z loves to hold my cheeks in her hands and make me dance with her...we just rock back and forth until my ab muscles say "no more!" I love it! Not really a learning activity I guess, but it is a fave activity! =)
Drawing pictures and telling a story about it!
Daddy plays "Wheel of Fortune" with the kiddos...they love it!
Z is fascinated by all of our photo albums! She will tell me about all the people she knows & ask about anything she can't figure out. It's sweet!
Our "school" time has been very random in July. I'm hoping to get a new home rhythm figured out for us before this new baby is born. It may end up waiting until afterwards though if my mommy brain doesn't improve! We are really focusing on praising specific character qualities our kiddos exhibit right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment