Okay, so I'm an Early Childhood Education teacher that LOVES to watch children engage with their environment and just enjoy learning about everything!! My children are Caleb who is two and a half, Hope who is a little over two (and was adopted just so there's no confusion about how that happened!!), and Eliza who is almost a one year old! Needless to say, I'm crazy busy and kinda just crazy too. ;0)
I have resisted "lesson plans" until this summer, when we studied about tractors, dogs, and trains. The lessons went great and the kiddos loved learning more in depth information about their favorite things, but now I'm in "major planning mode" and can't seem to get myself started! I learned a new saying today...frozen perfectionist...meaning I want to plan so everything is perfect, but in our two bedroom house FULL of people, that's just not going to happen the first time out. This blog is my record keeping journal of things learned, what I'm trying, what's working and what has to change. I just need to get started I think....the kinks will work out sooner rather than later, I'm hoping!
Soon and Very Soon, I will have a daily schedule!! That's my hope and prayer tonight! Wish me luck!
Oh, and I will probably change the blog title sometime, but I'm not feeling it tonight. Later Alligator!
No comments:
Post a Comment