- We just moved.
- We're expecting. I'm six months along in a yucky feeling pregnancy.
- We just had a birthday party for our oldest girl, H. I do not like parties...at least not the planning, preparation, spending money, hosting {I'm not the best..} part of parties. I LOVE the "my kiddo feels loved" part!
- We have a new puppy and three new kittens. Soiled newspaper and kitty litter are a new part of our routine...not to mention making a soft food/puppy/kitten chow oatmeal for them twice a day.
- We live on seven acres that needs mowed regularly. Love it though!!
- We have boxes that need unpacked, but I really don't want too. I keep telling my hubs that I would rather just get rid of everything than go through it all and organize it. The boxes left were in the attic before we moved.
- We are in a "don't sit still for a second" season of life...unless there's a turtle to watch.
- We have gotten off on our routines. I haven't done morning messages. I haven't done unit studies. I haven't been focusing on our Bob or Life of Fred books because Caleb wants to go outside as soon as he wakes up {without even stopping to eat breakfast} and doesn't really slow down. I really need to find a new groove but just can't seem too.
- We are thinking about buying a boxed curriculum {horrors ;)} or starting Classical Conversations in the Fall. I hate the idea of it, but feel we may need it with our lack of routine now and a baby coming in a few months. I don't know why other than I have a TON of schooling supplies and hate the idea of buying something that will double up on what we already have...it feels wasteful, but the structure may be worth it.
- We are in the midst of finding a new church home. UGH Why is it sooooo hard??!
- We have so many things we want to do, so little free time, and it's hard to feel like our time of volunteering has ended for a while. I have always hated the thought of supporting financially only, and that's exactly where we are.
God has blessed us so much and I am thankful! I am also overwhelmed with my desires to do all things well.
No comments:
Post a Comment