Sunday, January 4, 2015

Spring 2015

This semester is going to be much more strenuous than past years and I'm nervous, to be honest.  I'm preparing, praying, and plan to pay attention to possible changes that will need to be made, but last semester I felt like all the choices I was making were good for the kids.  Now I'm feeling like we're going to feel like we are in a tornado of activities. 

The plan for now is regular school on Mondays, plus Eliza's ballet.  Then Tuesday will be regular school plus a library trip every other week.  Wednesdays will be nature study in the mornings from 10-1.  We are also trying to see if we want to join the evening services at FCC.  I don't feel very encouraged that they would draw our kids much closer to Jesus, but we might try it out.  Thursdays will be Co-op from 9-12:30.  Then Fridays will be Classical Conv from 9:30-12:30.  Wednesday through Friday, we will try to resume normal school learning in the afternoons but are often just too tired.  So, that means some schooling will be pushed to the weekends. 

Caleb wants to join a baseball team and Hope wants to do softball.  Ruby might want to join ballet.  I don't know what other large families do but we will lean on God for this semester and then reevaluate in the summertime.  We also need to save money for a larger family E350 van, so it'll be a tight financial year as well.  God will provide & my trust in Him is unwavering, but I am wondering if I signed on for too much.  We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment