Monday, November 10, 2014

Last time at Oxley with our Nature Group in 2014

We got a late start but sure made it count.  Since there were two, yes two, bus loads full of kids there when we got there, we decided to mosey on over to the picnic tables area.  Then we just took the trail behind them & found the BEST climbing tree  we’ve found there!

iphone~m 056iphone~m 057iphone~m 059iphone~m 060iphone~m 061

Then we continued along the trail & I was feeling like it was time to turn around but felt in my spirit that we should go a little farther.  Then I noticed this open space with five foot long sticks everywhere!  I immediately thought “"TEEPEE!””  And as soon as I said it and put two sticks up on those trees that were close together, the kids just got to work & built a great limb lodge!

iphone~m 062iphone~m 064iphone~m 066iphone~m 067iphone~m 072iphone~m 073iphone~m 077

We will now have to check on our teepee every time we go to Oxley but I think it was totally a God led thing that I found that spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment