Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Classical Conversations
I have been lowering my standards due to lack of sleep and energy and we are trying out a new program in the fall that we hope will bring me "back to life" so to speak. Classical Conversations is a program that promises rote memorization in the early years can fast-track learning later on. Now, I'm not sure what I think about it, but it sounds great as far as organizing our learning. I'm pretty sure Charlotte Mason would be abhored and I can't decide if I want to "waste" the last childish year of Caleb and Hope's life to be focused on memorizing Latin and history timelines. I'm trying to pray and trust that if I felt led this direction 6 months ago, that it is still the right path to take right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment