Thursday, December 22, 2011

Getting Close to Christmas

Our Play Area ready for Christmas with books galore!

Finding Stickers in our Christmas story book that I found at Mardels for $2...they take turns & don't get bored with it! 

Then I make copies of the color page for them & me if I have time.  They LOVE to color if I color with them!  If not, then it only interests them for 5 minutes or so.

Caleb's angel connect-the-dots....this was the first time I've introduced connect-the-dots in a while because they didn't "get it" last time.

Our coffee filter angels...almost totally child-led!  I dislike most crafty type things, but this was pretty artsy since they got to do their own thing with it.

Kiddos all ready for color time...it's a full house!

An old coloring book that we've been using when the kiddos want to color more.

Book from Mardel's

New Christmas Gifts!

Morning Message

It's Getting Close to Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment