We have been way too busy to do much "schooling" but we still do the Morning Message most mornings and have activities available.
This pengium number matching magnet game is one of them...we lost the 4 though. ;0) I'll have to make a new one.
The penguim game & the snowflake matching are from 1+1+1=1.
Snowflake matching has been completed by C & H several times, whereas Z has only done a few matches, but for a 15 month old, that's great for me!!
We've done some shaving cream drawing, icicle coloring while learning "I," and are getting ready to focus on hibernating animals a bit. We're taking it slow, playing hide-n-seek, and enjoying the learning activities sometimes. I am relaxing a little this new year of 2011...if my children don't read by 3, multiply by 5, or play Beethoven by 7, that's alright with me! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment