We are celebrating Christmas around here despite the remodeling! I have found great resources at 1+1+1=1 and Musings~ We are enjoying them! The kiddos have lost interest in my current "Morning Message" set up so I'm in the midst of reorganizing it.
They made these fun Christmas trees with Daddy the other night!
Color the Presents from 1+1...they like to sort through the markers to find just the right one to match the color of the font that says the color name.
Red Strips to practice cutting...this chip/dip platter works well b/c they toss their scraps in the smaller hole.
Christmas books for Tiniest...the big Tiny's like them too!
They made this cute craft at MOPS & were so proud! The teacher said they already knew the name of Jesus & what the manger & hay were...proud mama moment. Ha,ha!
Our "advent" chain...I wrote a different Christmas theme or character on 25 strips of paper & we are supposed to talk about one each day. It hasn't worked out that way but it was a good plan. This idea was on a blog I read, didn't think I'd use the whole "advent" thing, but then changed my mind so I don't remember where I read it...ugh. Good idea though.
Christmas stamps on extra envelopes while I address Chrismas cards! C & Z really liked it! H was sleeping & did it later but I didn't get any pics.
Tracing page from 1+1...these aren't their favorite activity but they'll do them if I read a book or sing a song at the same time. I think it's good practice for proper grasp of writing utensil...they used their new Christmasy pencils & erasers! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment